The Whistler Cycling Club brings together road cyclists who live in Whistler and other communities in the Sea to Sky Corridor, and welcomes cyclists who are visiting Whistler from further afield. Come ride with us!
Whistler Olympic Park. A classic within easy reach of Whistler Village for a two hour outing.
The club hosts group rides Tuesday and Wednesday evenings and Sunday mornings.*
Nearby valley rides, quiet side roads, and climbs with significant vertical all play a part in our club rides.
* Riding season is from early May through late September. See our CALENDAR for scheduled rides.
For details of popular rides in the Sea to Sky corridor see our RIDES page.
If you are visiting the area and want to join in a club ride see our VISITORS page.
Have a general question, or a good idea for rides or events? Go to our CONTACT page.
More about the club organization and by-laws can be found on our GOVERNANCE page.
To facilitate and promote recreational road cycling in Whistler and the surrounding area by:
- Encouraging a safe, social and inclusive riding environment for cyclists of all abilities,
- Educating cyclists on cycling safety and riding etiquette,
- Providing skill development opportunities for road cyclists of all ability levels,
- Advocating for safe cycling infrastructure by working cooperatively with governments,
- Supporting the development of Whistler and the Sea to Sky Corridor as a destination for road cycling visitors,
- Promoting safe and inclusive youth participation and racing development.