Why Join the Whistler Cycling Club?
• Camaraderie and Mutual Support - avoid getting stranded
• Safety Awareness and Tips for Safe Riding - and, drivers are more likely to see several cyclists than a single cyclist
• Scheduled Rides - to ease your planning
• Social Events - besides socializing during and after rides
• Weekend & Day Trips - memorable times with like-minded others
• Training Tips - draw from other club members' experience and know how
• Indoor Training Rides (free for club members) - help stay cycling-fit during winter months
• Professional Coaching at Selected Rides (free with a 2018 Full Membership) - improve your riding skill and knowledge
• Ride Insurance LEARN MORE
• Perks at Whistler Village Sports:
- 20% discount on accessories (such as gloves, shoes etc)
- 25% discount on WCC kit
- Preferred pricing on parts and labour
- Bike maintenance workshops
And...your membership helps strengthen the Whistler Cycling Club as a voice for cycling advocacy in the Sea to Sky corridor LEARN MORE
For a 3 minute sampling of rides and activities by WCC members in 2017 see our 2017 SLIDESHOW.
You can join the club either as a Full Member or an Associate Member. Full Membership offers numerous benefits and perks and allows regular participation in club rides. Associate Membership offers the same benefits and perks of full membership except for participation in club rides.
You can sample our club rides and meet some club members with a Single Ride Membership (see button below). Please note this option doesn't include all the member perks such as discounts at Whistler Village Sports. Also, this option is limited to a maximum of two rides within a given riding season; to ride a third time with the club within the same calendar year requires a Full Membership.
Questions and clarifications? Please contact Gary Baker email@example.com 604 935 2065
Sign Up for 2018 Membership Here
Please choose your membership option below then select the corresponding 'Apply' button.
For cyclists who plan to participate in club rides -- Regular fee $40, or reduced fee $20 if you hold a 2018 Cycling BC membership or 2018 Cycling BC race licence, or a 2018 Triathlon BC membership.
For anyone wishing to support the club and enjoy the benefits and perks of full membership other than participation in club rides -- $20
UPGRADE TO FULL MEMBERSHIP
For an Associate Member to upgrade to Full Membership -- $25
SINGLE RIDE MEMBERSHIP
For a Guest or Associate Member to participate in one club ride (NOTE: limited perks and no more than two rides in the same year) -- $2 per Ride