WHISTLER CYCLING CLUB YOUTH DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE
1. Foster a safe, inclusive, supportive and drug free environment to develop young road cyclists in Whistler and the Sea to Sky Corridor.
2. Create a long term structure of Funding Sourcing and Awards Grants that support recreational and competitive youth cyclists in the community.
3. Establish and maintain programs that
- Initiate the community youth to drug free road cycling while encouraging participation.
- Promote road awareness and safety.
- Encourage lifetime enthusiasm and participation.
- Nourish Competitive and Recreational participation, skills and participation growth.
- Encourage and nurture personal development.
4. Identify and develop assistance for equipment, training, sport development, transportation and event fees.
5. Promote and support drug free sport.
ATHLETE AWARD - INQUIRY
The Whistler Cycling Club granted three Athlete Awards during the 2016 riding season. Our plans for 2017 are under consideration. If you are interested in assistance towards competitive or training goals please inquire to firstname.lastname@example.org.