WHISTLER CYCLING CLUB YOUTH DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE
1. Foster a safe, inclusive, supportive and drug free environment to develop young road cyclists in Whistler and the Sea to Sky Corridor.
2. Create a long term structure of Funding Sourcing and Awards Grants that support recreational and competitive youth cyclists in the community.
3. Establish and maintain programs that
- Initiate the community youth to drug free road cycling while encouraging participation.
- Promote road awareness and safety.
- Encourage lifetime enthusiasm and participation.
- Nourish Competitive and Recreational participation, skills and participation growth.
- Encourage and nurture personal development.
4. Identify and develop assistance for equipment, training, sport development, transportation and event fees.
5. Promote and support drug free sport.
ATHLETE AWARD - INQUIRY
The Whistler Cycling Club granted three Athlete Awards during the 2016 riding season. If you are interested in assistance towards competitive or training goals please inquire to email@example.com.