Our 2015 member survey and February planning session indicated a desire for more club rides than our existing slate of ride leaders could support. On May 14 the club sponsored an NCCP training session for 10 new ride leaders. Our total of NCCP trained members is now 21 which gives the club added capacity to host club rides. Thanks again to those members getting involved at this level with the club and to Ben Chaddock of Cycling BC for an engaging and informative day of training.
Happenings, Events, Stories, Adventures
Summary of Articles
- May 2016
- Feb 7, 2016 Special Offer to WCC Members by CycleVentures
- October 2015
- Sep 17, 2015 What's the Limit?
- Jun 4, 2015 Memorial Ride June 9
- Jun 4, 2015 To WCC Members Regarding Kelly Blunden and Ross Chafe
- May 2015
- Apr 29, 2015 BIKING SEASON IS STARTING...... COME RIDE WITH US!!
- Apr 15, 2015 Club volunteers clean upper Callaghan Rd
- Mar 28, 2015 Whistler Riders do well in Spring Series
- Mar 21, 2015 New directors, 2015 riding plans and online membership options
- January 2015