The Whistler Cycling Club brings together road cyclists who are enthusiastic about riding in the Whistler area and throughout the Sea to Sky Corridor. To quote Tourism Whistler: "Just two hours north of Vancouver by road lies Whistler, where the natural beauty and unique mountain lifestyle offers an escape like nowhere else." We welcome all local cyclists to join in our club rides and activities, and all visiting cyclists to discover the many ride opportunities our beautiful area has to offer!
Whistler Olympic Park. A classic within easy reach of Whistler Village for a two hour outing.
The club hosts group rides Tuesday and Wednesday evenings and Saturday and Sunday mornings.*
The Whistler area offers valley rides, quiet side roads, and climbs with significant vertical to choose from. Come and explore!
* Riding season is from early May through late September. See our CALENDAR for scheduled rides.
To facilitate and promote recreational road cycling in Whistler and the surrounding area by:
- Encouraging a safe, social and inclusive riding environment for cyclists of all abilities,
- Educating cyclists on cycling safety and riding etiquette,
- Providing skill development opportunities for road cyclists of all ability levels,
- Advocating for safe cycling infrastructure by working cooperatively with governments,
- Supporting the development of Whistler and the Sea to Sky Corridor as a destination for road cycling visitors,
- Promoting safe and inclusive youth participation and racing development.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- President Frank Savage email@example.com (604) 932-1987
- Vice President Gary Baker firstname.lastname@example.org (604) 935-2065
- Treasurer Paul O’Mara email@example.com
- Secretary Brenda Baker firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rides & Events Mike Rogerson email@example.com (604) 935-6535
- Communications Bob Barnett firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communications Ken Chaddock email@example.com (604) 902-8840