The Whistler Cycling Club brings together road cyclists who live in Whistler and other communities in the Sea to Sky Corridor, and welcomes visiting cyclists. Come ride with us! See our 2017 SLIDESHOW here.
Whistler Olympic Park. A classic two hour ride directly from Whistler Village.
Our club hosts local group rides Tuesday and Wednesday evenings as well as many Sunday mornings.*
We organize club rides outside of the Whistler area that feature beautiful scenery and quiet roads.
* Riding season is from early May through late September. See our CALENDAR for scheduled rides.
For details of popular rides in the Sea to Sky corridor see our RIDES page.
If you are visiting the area and want to join in a club ride see our VISITORS page.
Have a general question, or a good idea for rides or events? Go to our CONTACT page.
More about the club organization and by-laws can be found on our GOVERNANCE page.
To facilitate and promote recreational road cycling in Whistler and the surrounding area by:
- Encouraging a safe, social and inclusive riding environment for cyclists of all abilities,
- Educating cyclists on cycling safety and riding etiquette,
- Providing skill development opportunities for road cyclists of all ability levels,
- Advocating for safe cycling infrastructure by working cooperatively with governments,
- Supporting the development of Whistler and the Sea to Sky Corridor as a destination for road cycling visitors,
- Promoting safe and inclusive youth participation and racing development.